Get organized for Christmas with this Christmas planning checklist based on the Christmas Countdown organizing plan by Cynthia Townley Ewer:
Organize Holiday Planning
- Make a Christmas planner for lists, receipts and recipes.
- Post a family holiday calendar, and add a copy to the Christmas planner.
- Decide whether you will travel during the holiday season. If so, make travel arrangements.
- Make a master gift list.
- Establish a holiday budget.
- Start a holiday shopping list. Keep it with you to streamline errands during the holiday season.