Get organized for Christmas with this Christmas planning checklist based on the Christmas Countdown organizing plan by Cynthia Townley Ewer:
- Find a storage location for gift storage. A closet, shelf, drawer or under-bed storage unit can all serve as a "gift closet".
- Locate all saved gift items and place them in the gift closet.
- Make an inventory of stored gifts.
- As you add gifts to the gift closet, note new additions on the gift closet inventory.
- Review the master gift list, and match gifts to recipients. Cross off "given" items.
- Shop year-round to restock the gift closet.