Get organized for Christmas with this Christmas planning checklist based on the Christmas Countdown organizing plan by Cynthia Townley Ewer:
- Brainstorm holiday gift ideas. Use a gift ideas planner to record personal information.
- Review holiday budget and master gift list. Establish spending limits for holiday gifts.
- Plan any handmade gifts, and schedule gift-making sessions on the calendar
- Place catalog or internet gift orders, and track packages as they're received.
- Shop for any remaining gifts. Save receipts in case of returns.
- Wrap gifts.
- Package send-away gifts for shipping
- Mail send-away gifts by December 10 to ensure delivery before Christmas.