Get organized for Christmas with this Christmas planning checklist based on the Christmas Countdown organizing plan by Cynthia Townley Ewer:
- Brainstorm stocking stuffer ideas.
- Check the gift closet inventory for potential stocking stuffers.
- Make a stocking stuffer inventory list. Add items to the list as they are purchased.
- Store stocking stuffers in shopping bags, hung on closet hangers; one bag per recipient.
- If your family wraps stocking gifts, wrap stuffers.
- Fill stockings.
- Watch for stocking stuffer items year-round as you shop.