Get organized for Christmas with this Christmas planning checklist based on the Christmas Countdown organizing plan by Cynthia Townley Ewer:
- Find a location for a wrap and mail center. Look for counter space, storage and privacy.
- Locate all gift wrap supplies, and collect them at the wrap and mail center.
- Assess storage needs. Purchase gift wrap organizers is needed.
- Stock the wrap and mail center with tools: scissors, tape, postal scale, mailing tape.
- Wrap gifts as purchased. Use numbers or nicknames ("Dasher", "Dancer", "Prancer") on gift tags to deter curious family members.
- Replenish gift-wrap supplies during after-Christmas clearance sales.