Christmas Checklist: Send Christmas Cards
Get organized for Christmas with this Christmas planning checklist based on the Christmas Countdown organizing plan by Cynthia Townley Ewer:
- Review address book or Christmas card list and update addresses.
- Decide on a Christmas card format: holiday cards, photo cards, holiday letter?
- Draft holiday letter or notes for Christmas cards.
- Schedule photo shoot, or select photo for cards.
- Order holiday cards or photo cards.
- Buy cards or holiday letter supplies: paper, envelopes, printer cartridges, address labels.
- Print holiday letters and address labels.
- Sign, stuff and assemble holiday cards or letters
- Mail cards or letters by December 10 to ensure delivery before Christmas.
- As cards arrive, update address book for next year. Note any "return to sender" addresses.